Maadima group (the Company) has taken the utmost care to ensure that the content on this site is accurate and that you suffer no loss or damage as a result of your use of this site.
You assume full responsibility for the risk or loss resulting from your use of this site and your reliance on the information contained therein and you accept that your use of this site is entirely at your own risk.
The Company, its directors, shareholders, agents, consultants or employees are not liable for any damages (including, without limitation to direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages) of whatsoever nature, and howsoever arising relating to your use or your inability to use this site. Without derogating from the generality of the above, the Company shall not be liable for: –
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or any other failure of the site or any of the Company’s systems, databases or any of its components, for whatever reason;
- any loss or damage relating to your data or other data directly or indirectly caused by malfunction of the Company’s systems, power failures, unlawful access to or theft of data, computer viruses or destructive code on the Company’s system, programming defects, negligence on the part of the Company, its directors, agents, consultants or employees;
- any interruption, malfunction, downtime or other failure of services provided by third parties, for example the public switched telecommunication service providers (currently Telkom), internet service providers, electricity suppliers (currently Eskom), local authorities and certification authorities;
- any event over which the Company has no control.
To preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, we have adopted the following privacy principles:
- We only collect information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your financial needs and to conduct our business.
- We use your information to provide you with better customer services and products.
- We may pass your information to other Maadima Group companies or agents, as permitted by law.
- We will not disclose your information to any external organisation unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose your information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
- We aim to keep your information up-to-date.
- We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to your information by anyone, including our staff.
- All Group companies, all our staff and all third parties with permitted access to your information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
- By maintaining our commitment to these principles, we at Maadima Group will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.
All our products and services, and those of other members of Maadima Group, are subject to the terms and conditions and disclaimers of the applicable agreement governing their use. These Terms are to be read by you together with any terms, conditions and disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site. In the event of any conflict, the terms, conditions and disclaimers provided in the pages of the Site shall prevail over these Terms.
The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Site may be suspended, withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access to or use of the Site will mean that you agree to any changes.